A comprehensive social media strategy leads to higher engagement and greater reach.
One of our clients, a casino and hotel vertical, had made several inroads within social media but was struggling to see a return. Without a cohesive vision or proper monitoring, any efforts the company made would be for nought. We worked to unify their digital marketing strategy on the social front while slowly incorporating new avenues for creating and curating content. The result was a significant increase in reach and engagement for this iconic brand.
About the Client
• An iconic casino and hotel brand with fifteen properties serving nearly two million visitors each year
• Become more professional and strategic on social media channels.
• Engage audience with relevant content and respond to followers who truly show interest in connecting.
• Track and measure all engagement with a focus on ROI.
• Engage with followers at a property level.
• Monitor outside entities such as Yelp, TripAdvisor, and blogs.
• Promote each property’s unique activities, restaurants, and heritage.
• Design a new creative look and feel for each social channel (Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube).
• Implement reputation management strategy:
◦ Property acknowledges negative reviews.
◦ Property responds within 24 hours.
◦ Property rectifies issues.
◦ Customers update their reviews.
◦ Property is alerted of review update and new response.
• Fans up 47% YoY.
• Check-ins up 160% YoY.
• Facebook reach up 46% YoY.
• Facebook engagement rate up 46% YoY.