"Smarter Solutions – Better Results" summarizes the philosophy of Search Optics. This phrase defines what we strive to provide every day, the action and approach of all our team members, and the impression we wish to leave with our business partners.
Search Optics is a rapidly growing internet marketing company and we are seeking a Director for our Southeast Region. Search Optics is an employee-friendly company offering excellent health, dental and vision benefits, PTO, matching 401k and life insurance. Please visit our website at www.searchoptics.com
Summary: To recruit, train, and lead a group of sales professionals responsible for selling interactive marketing solutions to existing and prospective clients through consultative selling techniques within a defined geographic area.
1. Supervise Market Managers within given territory, including but not limited to hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, performance management, weekly meetings and performance reviews. Provide guidance, direction and performance standards to market managers for sales and upsell opportunities, account management and account retention.
2. Work with Executive team to implement a growth strategy for assigned territory, including long-term goal setting. Meet or exceed annual plan. Financial responsibilities including P&L, revenues, expense management and future forecasting.
The Regional Sales Director will be expected to contribute individually to growth objectives to accomplish the goals and objectives outlined in the Regional Plan. Individual performance standards are outlined below:
1. Meet and exceed individual and team CAP (conduct, activity, and performance) standards.
2. Grow account base by prospecting, soliciting, and closing new clients within assigned territory. Target of 60% new business generation and 40% managing existing accounts.
3. Maintain and grow existing accounts by proving specific value of solutions and utilizing successful upselling techniques. Manage strategic relationships at the owner and executive level of the dealerships.
4. Identify client needs and communicate value proposition through effective delivery of sales presentation and consultative sales techniques. This includes ensuring monthly meetings with clients and market managers are transpiring.
5. Guide the review of reports and analytics, problem solving, be a product expert, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile and Website, industry expert. Consult with the internal SME’s in order to identify opportunities within the data and offer suggestions to clients.
6. Approve and assist with the creation of proposals as well as request contracts.
7. Facilitate implementation of client programs through effective written and oral communications to operations team. Follow through with operations team on assigned tasks.
8. Convey value of solutions to existing clients through effective, ongoing communication of campaign results and reports.
9. Handle and resolve customer requests, issues, and complaints in a timely manner.
10. Engage as a productive team member through active participation in all sales related meetings and events.
11. Complete all sales reporting requirements in a detailed, timely manner.
12. Maintain an active record of all client communications and document in company CRM database.
13. Research industry trends and product developments through related publications and training sessions to continually increase knowledge base. Represent Search Optics in the dealer community as an industry leading expert. Support activities around Tier III best practices. Understand our competition and dealers competition as well as the automotive industry as a whole.
14. Understand and support sales and operations policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
15. Represent Search Optics in a professional manner at all times including proper conduct and dress.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Automotive industry sales experience at the dealer level.
2. Solid relationships within the automotive industry at the dealer or manufacturer level.
3. Minimum 10+ years of sales experience.
4. Minimum 5+ year’s management experience.
5. Solution sales experience.
6. Bachelor’s degree.
7. Current, local dealership contacts.
8. Education or experience in advertising and/or marketing is a plus.
Please create a Word doc or pdf containing the answers to the below questions and attach, along with your resume to our application page: