Go back to listing page
Area Sales Manager-Quebec
Quebec City, QC
Jump to Area Sales Manager-Quebec application form
"Smarter Solutions – Better Results" summarizes the philosophy of Search Optics. This phrase defines what we strive to provide every day, the action and approach of all our team members, and the impression we wish to leave with our business partners.
Search Optics is a rapidly growing internet marketing company and we are seeking an Area Sales Manager to expand our presence in Quebec City. Search Optics is an employee-friendly company offering excellent benefits, PTO and life insurance. Please visit our website at www.searchoptics.com.
Summary: Market and sell interactive marketing solutions through consultative sales techniques to existing and prospective clients within a defined geographic area.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet and exceed individual and team CAP, conduct, activity, and performance, standards.
- Grow account base by prospecting, soliciting, and closing new clients within assigned territory. Target of 50% focus on new business generation and 50% managing existing clients.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts by proving specific value of solutions and utilizing successful upselling techniques. Hold multi-level relationships within the dealership, i.e. internet, GM and ownership.
- Identify client needs and communicate value proposition through effective delivery of sales presentation and consultative sales techniques. Manage all stages the sales process.
- Prepare written proposals to prospective and existing clients.
- Facilitate implementation of client programs through effective written and oral
communications to operations team. Follow through with operations team on assigned tasks.
- Convey value of solutions to existing clients through effective, ongoing communication of campaign results and reports.
- Handle and resolve customer requests, issues, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Engage as a productive team member through active participation in all sales related meetings and events.
- Complete all sales reporting requirements in a detailed, timely manner.
- Maintain an active record of all client communications and document in company CRM database.
- Research industry trends and product developments through related publications and training sessions to continually increase knowledge base. Act as a product expert in order to identify additional opportunities within SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile and website offerings. Understand our competition and dealers competition as well as within the automotive industry as a whole.
- Understand and support sales and operations policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Represent company in a professional manner at all times including proper conduct and dress. Perform
other related duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years experience in sales
- Fluent in French
- Auto industry experience, specifically at
the dealer level
- Advertising sales and marketing experience
- A 4-year degree from an accredited college
Please create a Word doc or pdf containing the answers to the below questions and attach, along with your resume to our application page:
Please answer the following questions in 1 or 2 sentences each! Be brief!1. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 meaning "Not at All" and 10 meaning "Extremely Fluent" how would you rate your fluency in:
a. French (verbal)
b. French (written)
a. English (verbal)
b. English (written)How many total years have you been in sales?
2. List in one sentence any sales awards you have received.
3. List the largest or most high-profile auto dealerships to whom you've successfully sold.
4. Describe in less than two sentences any experience you have in advertising sales, whether print or online.
5. Include your overall compensation requirements.
Apply for Area Sales Manager-Quebec in Quebec City, QC
Jump to top